Thursday, November 10, 2011

Projects: November 2011

I have a lot of projects that I've been meaning to get to. For me that means I'd like to have them done but don't have enough motivation to actually do them. It may be due to the amount of work or time involved, or because they don't seem fun or just because I don't really know how to and am afraid to invest the resources and fail. Half the time I forget what they are. So here's my list.

  • create master grocery list
  • create meat reference chart
  • create grocery price comparison sheet
  • rate the songs in iTunes
  • research drinking water (and find the best option between concerns about fluoride and ph)
  • research non-grain flours (to reconcile a paleo diet with a love for breads, pastas, baked treats, etc.)
  • create chore chart
  • create exercise regimen for health, weight loss and injury prevention
  • streamline meals (including meal planning and grocery purchase organization)
  • get computer issues worked out
  • relearn Photoshop
  • organize digital photos
These are the things that came to mind in the five minutes I gave myself to think about it. I'm sure there are more, I'm just not remembering them right now. I'd also like to get in the habit of blogging regularly.

I feel that once I get my personal life in order then maybe I can concentrate on my photography. It happens to be an area that I'm not only interested in, but I also have talent and training. If I could find confidence and time I would have a good shot at success. But I need to have fewer things pulling at the edges of my brain. So while I'm laid up I intend to make as much progress as I can on the computer related items as I can. It would be great to get some of those bullets fully crossed off my list before December. So that will be my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment