Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Terrible Twos?

Everyone's heard about the terrible twos. I dreaded them before I became a parent. Then I heard that two isn't such a bad age, after all. But three, well now, that's a whole different story. Three is supposedly when your precious child turns (temporarily) into a monster. So I thought that I had some time.

Now I'll be the first one to say my child is brilliant. Very advanced for her age. And all those other things that parents are supposed to say and firmly believe about their children. But even I think 18 months is a little early to enter the "Thrashing Threes" as I once heard it put.

My wonderful little girl is cranky, has mood swings and seems to hate me much of the time. (Rather like a teen. Ugh.) So, what to do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment