Monday, August 30, 2010

Taking up Freecycling

I finally managed to figure out how to sign up for Freecycle.  Having heard about it I thought it was too good to be true.  I mean really, a place where people will just give you decent stuff you want, asking for nothing in return except that you pay it forward?  Couldn't exist.  And would people really want my extra junk?  Er, quality used items.  Apparently the answers are yes and yes.
I did have some trouble at first.  In fact, nobody has actually responded to my inquiries about their stuff.  But I did figure how to post.  I got responses on my OFFER and my WANTED posts.  I am so excited that I am posting this now instead of waiting to see how it turns out.  So I may need to update later.  But right now I am optimistic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment